Tuesday 4 August 2015

Two Minute Tuesday - My Tips for SU! Pearls, Rhinestones and Perfect Accents.

Hello!
Today I have a little Two Minute Tuesday video to share with you. 
I have been using a lot of the gorgeous new Perfect Accents on my cards ever since they were added to the new catalogue. In fact I think they might be my favourite accessory ever! Obviously, I still love Rhinestones and Pearls too though ;-)
So, with that in mind I wanted to do a little video sharing a couple of tips I think might make using these items a little easier for you :-) 
Including storing and getting to your accents and removing all of them from their backing easily and without damage, please enjoy...
Well, I hope that's helped someone and thanks for stopping by today.
I have been on a bit of a card making roll this week so I have some cute new things to share with you this week plus Dad's birthday card from last week too so please do pop back and take a look!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Great tips! YouTube has changed their embedded videos, there is no longer a link in the upper right corner to go to YouTube to view it, which means I can't give you a thumbs up over there as I'd like to.
    I notice some other bloggers are now also including a link to the video so people can watch on YouTube and get their likes up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lynne! Glad you enjoyed the video :-) Thanks also for pointing out the YouTube problem to me, I hadn't realised!! I will definitely add the direct link to my video from now on to my posts and just so you know you can also access my YouTube channel via the links at the end of each post. Thanks again for stopping by and taking the time to comment :-)
      Hugs xx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...