Monday 28 September 2015

Perpetual Birthday Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! for a dear friends Birthday Card.


Good evening!
Today has been a fun day, I had my first class since the summer holidays and after a much needed break it was really great to see some of the ladies back to class today - with more booked in over the coming weeks :-) 
And remember, you can join us too! For fun, friendly cardmaking classes near Southampton. See HERE for dates or drop me a line HERE :-)
So, todays card is a card I made for my dear friend Laura's birthday recently using the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set in Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand teamed with some cute, punched flowers. Have a peek...
I used the Petit Petals flower punch with English Garden DSP. Add some little silver glimmer mini punched flowers and a few sequins to create these little clusters.
All links will be at the end of this post tomorrow ;-) Links are now at the end of the post! :-)
 This sentiment is from the stamp set Sprinkles On Top.
 Sad to say this was it's first inking - but it's definitely not it's the last. More coming soon.... ;-)
 a side view...
 Of course I also added a few butterflies and flowers inside too :-)
And a top view to finish today
Well, I started this post much earlier tonight, (before work) but sadly just didn't get a chance to finish it! Sorry for the delay. I'll pop all the links on tomorrow as I am off to bed now :-) Hopefully you have enjoyed this (most of a) post this evening though?
I'll be back tomorrow with a card and a video tutorial for you as well  as the links, but 'till then,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...