Thursday 29 October 2015

7 Days of All Day Christmas Class Cards. Day 3: Peaceful Pines 3d Tree - with a Make 3d Trees Video Tutorial

Hi there,
And welcome to day 3 (already) of this 7 day series! Today I am sharing this next pair of cards with these cute 3d trees on them, which we made at my All Day Class this week.
 Obviously I am not very good at writing down instructions for which part of the trees stick to where to make these 3d trees as when I wrote it down for the tips sheet at class I just confused everyone! So I have made a quick tips video to share how to do this today :-)
 So first of all, let's me share the cards with you...
The Bauble version with the gold satin ribbon wrapped around the front panel... 
 ...and the Holly version where I wrapped the ribbon around the top of the card instead.
 So, here's the video for you today, just in case you aren't sure what to stick where to make this tree!
And finally, one more picture to finish todays post!
Thanks as ever for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with another pair of cards for you using the Flurry of Wishes stamp set.
'Till then
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...