Friday 30 October 2015

7 Days of All Day Christmas Class Cards. Day 4: Flurry Of Wishes Embossed Snowflakes.

Hello,
and welcome to todays pair of cards! We have had a busy day here with check ups the dentist this morning and then pumpkin carving this afternoon with a whole heap of other things in between ;-)
So, I'd like to share todays cards. I think these might be my favourite card from this class... but, that could easily change by tomorrow of course! Let's see and of course you can let me know what you think too, in the comments...
 This pair of cards are very similar...
TIP 1: Stamp the sentiment first (in Marina Mist) then stamp the snowflakes around it.
 Stamp the snowflakes using Versamark and Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
TIP 2: Use a quarter sponge and a soft sky ink pad to gently build up the colour from the centre of each snowflake in a circular motion to make them pop on the matching coloured card.
TIP 3: Add the wooden snowflakes using the fine tip glue pen after you have completed everything else so you can leave it flat and give the glue a chance to dry.
 Finish by adding a few cream enamel dots from the Home For Christmas pack of dots.
TIP 4: This stamp set is available to purchase as a bundle with a matching punch (not used here), saving 15%!
OK, so I hope you like todays cards? 
Please don't forget to come back tomorrow and I'll be here with week 5 of my 12 Weeks Of Crafty Christmas Makes project - so it' a day off of this 7 Days of All Day Class Cards series.
'till tomorrow...
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...