Wednesday 14 October 2015

TMT: Halloween Treats using Stampin' Up's Sweet Hauntings and A Little Something stamp sets with Video Tutorial

 Hello!
Todays post is a marmite post because it's all about Halloween! We LOVE Halloween here and we always like to decorate the house and make some little bags of treats for the kiddies who come to the door. 
 So I started with the Sweet Hauntings stamp set and decided to add a little topper to some of these paper straws I found last week when I was out and about and came up with these...
 I used a colour combo of Cucumber Crush, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie. Perfect for Halloween!
Here I popped a straw into a cello bag filled with a couple of sweets and a few halloween toys, topped with a Chalk Talk paper tag (Gee! I haven't used these in ages!!) which I cut from some Happy Hauntings DSP......
 ......some washi tape and a sentiment from A Little Something stamp set which coordinates with the square pillow box die set - I have added all the links at the end. Remember though, this stamp set can be purchased as a bundle with the die saving 15% :-)
OK, lets see the video shall we??
These straws make a nice display for your Halloween table too.
I love this Rich Razzleberry ribbon as well, it's soooo soft!!
And a conveniently placed second Treat Bag photo, perfect for Pinning ;-) 
Well, that's all from me for today, I hope you have enjoyed my Halloween makes? and please feel free to share yours too on my Facebook Forum!
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...