Thursday 22 October 2015

Snowflake Card from Class using Flurry of Wishes by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
Today's make is a re-make of a card I made a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted to make this in a light version and an upcoming class was the perfect excuse. I also made a video of tips to go with it which can be found HERE
So, lets see the card I made in this White and Mint colourway shall we?
 I stamped the sentiment in three parts using a Smoky Slate marker and punched each section with the Washi Label punch.
 I added each side either with dimensionals or tombow glue for a waterfall effect over the large snowflake from the set.
 Finish with a sprinkle of Rhinestones and you're done. I love this CAS Christmas card.
So, I hope you liked todays card, I'll be back tomorrow with something totally different, 
'till then,
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...