Tuesday 8 December 2015

Kraft, Black and Gold to make a Christmas Card with Stampin' Up's HollyJolly.

Today I'm really living up to my blog name as I have had to bring my car into town to get a part replaced so I'm finishing blogging from Starbucks! So, here's the cuppa (coffee) part and a sneaky cinnamon swirl in the bag for brekkie!....
Ok, and now let's see the card part! I have another card using Holly Jolly today, this time I changed it up a bit and made a card in a Kraft, Gold embossed and Black colourway with the Holly Jolly stamps and dies again, doesn't changing the colours make for a totally different card? Take a look....
I heat embossed the snowflake in gold first adding the black glimmer paper sentiment over the top. I wish they were keeping the black glimmer! If you want some don't forget to order before it goes or the 4th January ;-)
And this fab gold twine is retiring too :-(
A side view, I only glued the ends of the "Jolly" sentiment to make it more 3d.
And from the top to finish!
So, I'll have to add the links for this post later as I'm in my phone as well as being out. If you want to hop over to my shop before then the link is at the end of the post, just pop the names of the products you'd like to see in the search bar once you get there. 
Thanks for looking today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
TBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...